- Sort by Default Order
Use the UV Lamp to show the white color thread, pen, or pencil, on white fabric. The thread or markings will show in purple for better contrast under the UV light.
A big machine for small spaces! Free-motion quilting was never easier than with the HQ Capri 18 and your stitches will be perfect with the HQ InSight™ Table with built-in stitch regulation. With the HQ Capri 18 you will be imagining yourself quilting up to 2,200 stitches per minute, easily manipulating your bed-sized quilt with the roomy 18″ throat space. You can choose from 4-22 stitches per inch for all types of quilting motifs.
- Easy setup and assembly
- 4 x the quilting space of the average home sewing machine (18 inches of throat space and eight inches of vertical space.)
- Paired with the exclusive HQ InSight Table™ with built-in HQ InSight Stitch Regulation™
- Adjustable table height from 25.5″ to 39.5″
- Stitching speed up to 2,200 stitches per minute
- 4-22 precision stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precise or Cruise
- Handi Feet compatible; comes with quarter-inch ruler foot installed, open-toe foot.
- Adjustable high-resolution colour touch screen
- Needle-stop position control
- Responsive foot pedal
- Easy needle change
- Low-bobbin estimator and alarm
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Walking stitch plus 5 basting stitch
- Presets for saving favourite manual mode stitching options
- Stitch counters
- Bobbin-area “dam” allows for use of canned air for lint removal
- Built-in diagonistics
- Easy USB machine and software updates
- Can be easily upgraded to a moveable-carriage, to use as a frame machine if your needs change
The Micro Foot is ideally designed for micro quilting, stippling, and thread painting. The Micro Foot also provides precise access to the quilting area when working with embellishments. The base of the foot will allow a clear view of the stitching path in every direction. Your machine should already be fitted with a Handi Feet mount that works with the interchangeable Handi Feet.
PRE ORDER - ETA approx. March 2021Now every stitch can be yours—from pieced top to finished quilt. You’ll find 15 inches of free-motion freedom in the new HQ Moxie™ longarm quilting machine. Forget basting with pins or cramming quilts through a domestic machine. Get to stitching quickly with straightforward features, easy-to-use controls, and the space to get creative. Quilt without qualms, adventure with attitude—that’s Moxie
The HQ Moxie is upfront–everything you need in one package. Practical features and optional accessories make this simple, spunky longarm the perfect quilting machine to customize and make your own.
- 15-inch throat space and high-resolution, full-color display
- 8-foot HQ Loft™ Frame; Optional 2-foot extension kit
- Compatible with the HQ Little Foot™ Frame
- 1,800 stitches per minute; 4-18 stitches per inch
- Choose from Cruise or Precision stitch regulation or Manual Mode
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- Compatible with all interchangeable Handi Feet
- Built-in LED lighting to illuminate quilting space
- USB port for easy software updates
- Features 3D interactive instructions with the BILT app
The Needle Laser Accessory provides a guide for accurate needle placement at the start or end of a quilting design. The laser light is adjustable for precise alignment with the machine needle. Compatible with most longarm machines with USB ports at the front of the machine. If no port is available at the front of the machine, this accessory can also be installed on other longarm or domestic machines with the addition of a USB 2.0 wall charger and USB 2.0 Type-A male to female extender cable (not included).
We are proud to introduce to you the DESIGNER EPIC™ 2 sewing and embroidery machine. Made for Sewers, by Sewers™, this machine is made with you in mind, packed with new innovations to enhance your craft.
The Continential M7 Professional is the next generation sewing machine with 343mm (13.5″) of workarea. It is packed with features for you to enjoy your sewing experience. There is a large 7″ LCD colour touch screen with a clock, 400 built-in stitches, including 13 buttonholes and 4 alpha numeric fonts including 9mm lettering and numbers. You can customise each stitch including buttonholes plus save as a favourite stitch. Sewing Applications gives you a large variety of pre-set stitch functions, including a quilting menu plus sewing feet menu. Quilters and designers will appreciate the automatic needle plate change-over, AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System, automatic Presser Foot Lift, Electronic Automatic Tension Control, independant bobbin winder plus a NEW Janome AcuSpark App with videos, instructions and tips. The CM7P offers you extensive lighting with 9 bright white LED lights over 4 locations to aluminate the work space. Personalize your sewing projects by creating your own stitches using the Stitch Composer Software supplied with the machine, plus with the screen saver tool add your own photos to the machine screen. Download Brochure: Janome-Continental-M7-Professional-Brochure
At a glance *Embroidery / Sewing / Quilting *Colour LCD Screen *1 Standard Hoop *Sewing Speed 1,000 SPM *9mm Stitches
NOTE: Some assembly required. Not compatible with first-generation slant-leg frames. Take advantage of that wasted space under your longarm frame by installing My Secret Drawer. Store up to 96 cones of thread or your entire ruler and template collection.
Posh Santa 28" x 38" *This pattern uses the QCR Mini Ruler