A big machine for small spaces!
Free-motion quilting was never easier than with the HQ Capri 18 and your stitches will be perfect with the HQ InSight™ Table with built-in stitch regulation.
With the HQ Capri 18 you will be imagining yourself quilting up to 2,200 stitches per minute, easily manipulating your bed-sized quilt with the roomy 18″ throat space. You can choose from 4-22 stitches per inch for all types of quilting motifs.
- Easy setup and assembly
- 4 x the quilting space of the average home sewing machine (18 inches of throat space and eight inches of vertical space.)
- Paired with the exclusive HQ InSight Table™ with built-in HQ InSight Stitch Regulation™
- Adjustable table height from 25.5″ to 39.5″
- Stitching speed up to 2,200 stitches per minute
- 4-22 precision stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precise or Cruise
- Handi Feet compatible; comes with quarter-inch ruler foot installed, open-toe foot.
- Adjustable high-resolution colour touch screen
- Needle-stop position control
- Responsive foot pedal
- Easy needle change
- Low-bobbin estimator and alarm
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Walking stitch plus 5 basting stitch
- Presets for saving favourite manual mode stitching options
- Stitch counters
- Bobbin-area “dam” allows for use of canned air for lint removal
- Built-in diagonistics
- Easy USB machine and software updates
- Can be easily upgraded to a moveable-carriage, to use as a frame machine if your needs change