Go from Good to Great Sewing
If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology.
Our OPAL™ 650 computerized sewing machine is extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better! Let your Husqvarna Viking® OPAL™ 650 sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing!
- See the stitch and any adjustments in real size before you sew in the graphic display
- Reduces shadows while sewing with the LED lights
- Sew without foot control for easy, consistent speed with the start/stop function
- The generous 8″ (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- There are 3 built-in fonts for personalizing, labeling and dating your sewing projects.
- Program and save personal stitch settings to the “My Stitches” menu.
- 160 beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- The Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) and the Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
- 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
- The Built-in Needle Threader makes threading so easy.
- The Sew On Button Program means buttons are attached easily by machine!
Download brochure (Opal 650/670):
Husqvarna – Opal 650/670